Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introduction to this Blog

Welcome! This is Brand Spankin' New!
If you came here under your own power, you are probably one of us millions that are not exactly millionaires, and was caught by the title of this site. Everywhere you go in this box, someone is boasting of ways to make you all kinds of money, and for some kind of fee, will show you how to generate all kinds of wealth. Some say thousands a week! Well, by now you might be just as cynical as I have become. Ever find a program that seems either thought out or dare I say 'real', just to find that it's just a colossal waste of time?

Here is where others would carry on that they finally found a program that made all of their dreams come true. No such luck here. But I am conducting an ongoing experiment concerning the various ways to produce an income available via the web. My intentions are to cover as many facets that I can manage, time permitting. Up and coming will be topics covering:

  • Affiliate programs
  • Google Adsense
  • Pay-per-Clicks
  • Zine / Article Writing
  • E-bay
  • Craig's List
  • Telecommuting 
  • Other Freelance type Online Work
Through time, I will cover other topics as they come up or evolve, but for now, I'll just start with those above. 

I've been at it for a few years now, and am still employed full time through a local company... Not online. That said, it's pretty obvious that the internet has not created a stress / work free environment as many schemers will advertise. But, my wife and I have made enough to supplement our income, and can tell you it has come in handy in a financial pinch! 

This is in fact just the introduction to a new blog. From here forward anything I post will be on a more informative and hopefully helpful basis. Please become a member to this site! 


1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment. I did adjust the comments box to be as backlink friendly as possible, as I've always appreciated when others have done the same. I invite you to leave one, but any that are only backlinks will be deleted. I mean c'mon... at least add a comment with it!

linkreferral.com