Sunday, January 29, 2012

Drip...Drip...Drip

How many drips does it take to fill a fifty five gallon drum? The answer would be....
All of them!


Through my ventures in checking out different online marketing programs, affiliate systems, and traffic exchanges, I've learned quickly that there is no such thing as having all your eggs in one basket.

There is no 'Dream' program that will let you retire in a week. If you've been keeping up with me on this site, you already know that. However, I do see the potential that exists through time and work involving what I'm going to call Multi Faceted Maneuvering. Yes... By God... It's an 'M' word! Two even! (See previous post for relevance)

If the world has been kind to you, it's likely that you have ten fingers. If you've been on a computer for a while, chances are you type with more than one finger, right? There was a time that if I hurt one index finger, my typing capacity was cut down 50%... Anyways... If you needed to type a page for some reason, and used only one index finger, it would probably take you  the rest of your life, right? Yes it would. But what happens when you use every finger you've got available to you? You're done in time to catch the next episode of something with Gordon Ramsey in it.

Hence the title of this post Drip...Drip...Drip. Similar to the typing example above, Multi Faceted Maneuvering can eventually fill your bucket with drips. Which way would be quicker? One drip at a time, or several? Multi Faceted means to spread your eggs around, Maneuvering would stand for keeping up with everything to make it work. And you do have keep up with everywhere you decide to participate in. Keep up, keep track, & keep going.

Right now, I have ads on the page that produce a drip or two. Traffic exchanges I'm currently involved with give me a few more. I've got a few other sites out there with adsense that are slowly dripping... None of it is a big deal, till you start to tally things up. The more things you have going on, the more simultaneous drips are landing in the bucket.

So the moral of this post is to be as online ambidextrous as possible, keeping an eye on everything you have set out to do. Eventually, things will add up and make life just a little bit more pleasant.

1 comment:

  1. I find your blog interesting and have bookmark it for further reading. Feel free to visit my blog. http://ellynprofit-network.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I did adjust the comments box to be as backlink friendly as possible, as I've always appreciated when others have done the same. I invite you to leave one, but any that are only backlinks will be deleted. I mean c'mon... at least add a comment with it!

linkreferral.com